Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sneek Peak - Behind the scenes of our 2010 ads!

Today was the photo shoot for our 2010 ads. The images turned out better than I imagined and am so lucky to have had some help from wonderful friends. Anthony & Rina of Infused Studios took the photographs for me and did an amazing job. Once I get the images back I will make sure to post them! My good friend Crystal from Bare Esthetics provided the beautiful make-up artistry and Bailey, my cousin, from Mousy Brown's did a fabulous up-do on the hair! Of course my model, Jacqueline, was more than I could have asked for. Her beauty and fabulous figure made her a perfect candidate as my bride model. Luckily she also had a gorgeous dress from her recent wedding in August. Thank you so much everyone for your help today!

No comments:

Post a Comment