Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Children's Carnival Birthday Invitation

I was ecstatic when Ailynn of Whimsical Cake Studio asked me to create a carnival style birthday invite for her daughter's 1st birthday party. I had fun using over-the-top circus themed fonts and graphics, and even shaped the invite like a ticket with inverted corners. This birthday party will have everything from a petting zoo and face-painting to a good old-fashioned ring toss game. I was also asked to create a coordinating poster along with signs and sweet table labels. I'm sure all the children and adults will have a blast at this party and I can't wait to see the photos!
The complete package came tied in a coordinating blush pink and fuchsia ribbon
with a Razzleberry envelope and a fun envelope sealer

A coordinating map helped guest find all the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Would love to know how much a sign design would cost? My son's 5th birthday is also going to be a carnival at the end of the summer.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete