Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Wedding Featured on Style Me Pretty!

I am totally swooning over the fact that my wedding is featured on one of the most prestigious wedding blogs! Since being engaged, I always knew I wanted our wedding to be featured on Style Me Pretty. Like a little girl that dreams of her wedding day, I dreamed of the day my wedding would grace the blog pages of Style Me Pretty along with the extraordinary weddings that exude style and beauty! Without further ado the day is her and I am excited for our family and friends to see all the amazing photos taken by JDS Photography. I am forever grateful to all the amazing vendors who helped create the atmosphere of a wedding worthy of Style Me Pretty, including my trusted Wedding Planner, Jolyn, of Nuance Occasions. To view the full Style Me Pretty feature Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment