Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Personal Project :: A Charming Country Baby Shower!

Last Sunday I had the honour of hosting a baby shower for my best friend who is due with her first child later this month. The shower turned out beautifully so I thought I would share some of the photos. I need to thank all our friends and Réanne's family for helping me bring all the shower details together.

I wanted to make this an elegant brunch affair with some cute and tasty breakfast treats! We had some yummy appetizers including fruit cups, yogurt cups, maple bacon skewers, mini quiche, french toast bites, mini ham & swiss croissants, and assorted pastries. I also had Bluebird Cakes create custom favor cookies for guests to take as they were leaving.

The simple typographic invitations had a country flair with the incorporation of petite floral fabrics sewn in the shape of a flag banner. I used the same fabric throughout the decor for table runners, a banner, and even on the favor packaging.

I had a wonderful time planning this shower and can't wait to meet her little boy!
Congrats to the Lobay family! Lots of love, Jenelle





No comments:

Post a Comment