Monday, February 28, 2011

R O O Y Couture Fashion Show

Pinkpolka was a proud sponsor of the R O O Y Couture fashion show in November 2010, and I also wore my gown as a "real bride"! My maid of honor, Réanne, joined me as we strutted our stuff through the Rutherford house and had a blast! I has more than happy to be a part of the show after Lani, the owner and designer behind R O O Y Couture, had provided me with such an amazing experience by having my gown custom designed. I knew Lani had amazing talent, but was blow away by the vast range of designs she presented at the show. It was so hard to pick a favorite when all the gowns were unique in their own way! Below are some photos of the show.

Invitations & Stationery :: Pinkpolka Wedding Design
Hair :: Alexander Daniel Salon
Decor & Rentals :: Elegant Touches
Make-up :: MG Artistry
Flower arrangements :: La Piazza Dasee
Cupcakes :: Whimsical Cake Studio
Shoes :: Mayfair Shoes
Photography :: McMaster Photographers
Venue :: Rutherford House

No comments:

Post a Comment